- HEMSWORTH: Chris [Evans] sent us a text that said, “Avengers assemble at such and such bar, at 9 o’clock on Saturday night.” That was a good group effort. We paid for it at work, the next couple of days.
- RUFFALO: You should see that group hug.
- HEMSWORTH: At three in the morning, on the dance floor.
- DOWNEY: Ruffalo, weren’t you the one throwing the roof parties?
- RUFFALO: Yeah, that was me.
- DOWNEY: So, you were the group instigator.
- RUFFALO: I was the group hugger.
- HEMSWORTH: I keep getting asked about who was the biggest diva. This was the first time I worked with these guys, and we all are either that well-behaved, or everyone kept each other in check. No one wanted to be the one who screwed it up.
- RUFFALO: I just remember going to someone’s place with a group of half-naked stuntmen in a hot tub, and Scarlett Johansson standing over them with a giant ladle, making boy soup.
Reblogged from "You'll see."